2013년 2월 22일 금요일

Self Introduction

  I can't remember whether teacher told our class to write this or not, but my friend told me that I should write self-introduction on my blog. And this is my self-introduction.
  My name is Haeun Kim, and I'm from Cheongju. Cheongju is the city in Chung-Cheong-Buk-Do. It is the city of Jikji!! It's not as big as Seoul, but it is a good place to live!! We have many kinds of cafeteria as Seoul!!!!
  I like cakes and chocolates VERY much! Also, I love ice-cream and candies too..! As a result.. My tommy is blowing up gradually.. :(  However, I love them soooo much!!!
  I like Big Bang a lot!! I like them, and their songs :)
  My favorite writer is Bernard Berber, but I hadn't read a lot of books by him.. When I read his books, even though they are novels, it seems like it's true!
  I want to major in statistics when I go to college, but I'm not sure about my dream right now. So I'm trying to study about many subjects in KMLA to find my real dream.
  Because I love sleeping, I am having problem to wake up in the morning...  I wish I could sleep less than now..:(
  Uh.. I want to spend 3 years well in KMLA..and..um.. I think that's all;;
  I think my self introduction has been messed up..;; Sorry :(
  Thank you for reading and I will study hard to be good at English!!!!
  BYEeeeeee~!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기